Saturday, October 4, 2008
My Sweet Laura
turned 6 today... I still remember finding out she was a girl, Cole loving my tummy, the cravings, the labor pains, delivering, seeing her for the first time, being concerned about her, being overjoyed to have her home. I am amazed by her, tested by her, adored by her (which I absolutely love). She was a red head from the get go and has been true to it ever since. She is super strong physically. If she wants something done and it's remotely possible that she can accomplish it, she will. She is concerned for other people. She's incredibly shy, except at home. She loves to be in charge, whether it's her imaginary students at home or her daddy. She's carried Hannah around since we brought her home. Hannah's about too big now for her to get away with it. She loves the water, sugar, music, my make up, jewelry, to cook, clean, interpretive dance. She is in every sense of the word a lady. She can dress me and is incredibly particular about how she's dressed, which I admire even thought it can make for frustrating days. She's a hard worker and a good helper. I love that she's her own person, that she can hold her own and that's she's mine. I so looke forward to the person she's becoming, I know I will be amazed, much like I am now. I love you Lar! Happy Birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Tell Laura happy birthday from me. I miss seeing her every Sunday in her cute little dresses and her taking my bracelets to wear through primary. She's so cute and sweet. You have some fun children Jennifer :)
Post a Comment