
I love Brandon's post, esp. the first part, that's why I think he's a good writer!
So I pretty grumpy today due to lack of sleep, due to getting to bed too late. I think there are no morning people or night people, well there may be a litte of that going on, but I think we train our bodies either on accident or purpose and then think that's how we "are". If I get my behind in bed before 11:00 or even better before 10:00 I can pop out of bed the next morning, regardless of how many hours I've had to sleep. I think that even if you get the same amount and get to bed late and get up late, I'm dragging throughout the day. I could still be tired on less sleep, doing the early version but I feel better and am able to function and it's easier to be nice. So I'm vowing to get to bed earlier tonight. It's hard because that's the prime hours kid free, but it doesn't make the next day easier. I think Heavenly Father gives pretty good advice in early to bed, early to rise....now just need to follow it better!
Happy early dreams.
So I pretty grumpy today due to lack of sleep, due to getting to bed too late. I think there are no morning people or night people, well there may be a litte of that going on, but I think we train our bodies either on accident or purpose and then think that's how we "are". If I get my behind in bed before 11:00 or even better before 10:00 I can pop out of bed the next morning, regardless of how many hours I've had to sleep. I think that even if you get the same amount and get to bed late and get up late, I'm dragging throughout the day. I could still be tired on less sleep, doing the early version but I feel better and am able to function and it's easier to be nice. So I'm vowing to get to bed earlier tonight. It's hard because that's the prime hours kid free, but it doesn't make the next day easier. I think Heavenly Father gives pretty good advice in early to bed, early to rise....now just need to follow it better!
Happy early dreams.
2 comments:
I agree. However, I really need an attitude adjustment in the mornings.
i hope yall have a great trip today jenn!
Post a Comment