Sunday, June 22, 2008

for the fans :)

So here's me in a nutshell, by request :). I'll skip the labels like with the rest of the fam cause it's hard enought to think of stuff for yourself.

I'm a good speller
I remember telephone numbers from the 80s
I adore my family
I try to be charitable/think of others
if I'm in the right mood I'm a hard worker (not afraid to get dirty)
I love to laugh
I play with the kids
I love word games/puzzles
and games in general
I'm pretty competitive
I'm a fairly decent cook, as the years have gone by
I helped produce some magnificent people
I married well
thanks for thinking of me, as with most of my posts I start on one thought and drift off. The previous post started off with wanting to update Hannah's growing up and I thought of the other kid's stuff that I haven't updated and then it made me think of the qualities each child received from Brandon....and here we are. This is good though, the whole point of the blog is to eventually make it into a book for the good ole posterity and they'll want to know where the craziness came from. :)

2 comments:

MomOnAMission said...

Oooo... I learned things about you that I didn't know!

You are so beautiful and smart. And it's such a blessing to have you as my friend.

Janet said...

That's more like it.
Maybe someday we'll get back up that way and see your cute little family...