She is so sweet, although she has gotten to the toddler tantrums at times, but she tries really hard to be patient. When I'm going to work or aerobics and she knows I'm leaving she tries to put on a good face and say bye mommy. She talks more than all of us put together. She can say clearly....
Cole
apple
caillou
up high
baby
guys, wait
not so clearly
where are you?
here i am
there it is
balloon
play
jackson
and lots more those are just the ones I can think of. She is not a sweet eater. She will eat ice cream sometimes, froot loops, and chocolate is okay to her, but she prefers spaghetti, broccoli, green beans, cheese. It is hard to find foods for her in the morning. She loves Cole and Laura.
She started to count. Today she was tryting to discipline Laura by counting .... uunnn, tooo, dree, adda (laura). So cute
Oh and side note tonight, Laura was sent to bed and was sad and Cole said. It give me a bad feeling when Laura is sad, I don't like it when she cries. awwwwwwwwww. So sweet. And Cole was having a hard time earlier today and Laura was doing everything she could to help him out. Oh and I have to blog about our summer home school. I'll do another post.
No comments:
Post a Comment