So I remembered, what Cole said. As he came out from getting dressed and said "mom, I want underwear that doesn't have anything on them". I didn't think anything of it at first and then I thought Oh My Gosh, my baby has just hit some kind of milestone. I would of never thought it would come so soon or really come at all, but it came and it made me smile.
Last night the kids were bored and we had piece of square shaped styrofoam and he decided to turn it into a television. Whoever held it up to their face was watching and whoever wasn't watching was performing. When the watcher said change channel the performer had to come up with a new "tv show". It was so cute to watch and they were pretty good at changing quickly. There was a lot of dancing, marrying princes and fighting battles. Tonight Hannah broke the tv, not much unlike her typically pushing the real tv buttons and infuriating her brother and sister.
2 comments:
Hey Jennifer...Lindsey and Joe-Z Miller here! That's the cutest story about Cole! We love it! Seems like everyday Levi's doing something new or outgrowing something he loved yesterday. I know it just comes with the age, but I still get caught between being sad or thrilled that our little boy is growing up!
Wait until he totally boycotts "tighty whiteys" overnight so you have to run to Target for boxers or else he'll get made fun of at school. :)
Post a Comment