Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas 2

Christmas Eve we went to Mary's to celebrate her bday and eat, scrumptious food, play fun game (Farkle), back at home we read the Christmas story, opened the traditional one present and scooted kiddies off to bed,. Well, one kiddie then we had two helpers. I think Laura enjoyed it. We didn't don our kerchief and cap until 2:00 am and of course the kids were up at 6:00, I'm proud to say we were right there with them.

I have no idea why we're hugging (maybe the Christmas pjs), but I love the picture :)

feigning sleep (can you see the giggles coming forth?)



They're ready for Christmas morning...bring it on (if only mommy and daddy were)

After Santa came...Hannah calls these the "set ups"


Santa doesn't wraps, but names are necessary, cause great goodness if he didn't
and I happen to know this little house gave Santa some trouble in more ways than one

2 comments:

Mrs. Blimes said...

That is a gorgeous pic of you and the girls. Sigh. Love me some Porters!

Tricia said...

I love the hug picture and the "set-ups"