We actually started December with a Carnegie Hall performance at the Ricks Hall. Cole and Laura have done really well with piano...says I, but I'm just their mom, I suppose. Laura played Up on the House Top and Cole played Joy to the World and did a duet with Brandon of Away in a Manger. They both can play their numbers well and know them by heart. Everytime they pass the piano they have to play them. Laura has learned Away in a Manger and has somehow managed to learn to play the first part of the Olympics song, we assume by ear. Brandon thinks it's from hearing him hum it...go figure...Julliard here we come :).
and making it's debut on the Porter Point of View ;)
is video..
expect lots more, mostly for blood kin, don't bore yourself with our home videos
cause it's usually only interesting if there's some close relation
Laura Porter
Up on the House Top
Cole Porter and Brandon Porter
Away in a Manger
and Cole Porter
Joy to the World
No comments:
Post a Comment