Sunday, November 7, 2010

I love the Walgreens photo clerk

and this redhead....
so due to some scheduling difficulties, rain, Laura being sick, etc. Lindsey Lou was not able to take pics of my sweet Laura Lou (one of her nicknames :) ) and at the last minute I found myself seeing what I could get. We did it just before Cole's soccer game in a neighborhood close to the soccer game that has a public landing, not that we didn't trespass property a small tidbit for one shot. Anyways, Laura was cooperative. And they turned out pretty good, but it really is hard to take a bad photo of the child.

...the walgreens photo clerk comes in where I sent in photos to be printed and when I go to pick them up, he says Ms. Porter I'm sorry we can't release these to you, they were taken by a professional, I literally bust out loud laughing. He has to call his manager over and I have to convince them both that I took the shots, I even pulled the my daugther is getting baptized today, I'm not lying card. Apparently they were stung by this and paid a hefty fine recently for something like this, but good on him for making a mom feel great!

You gotta love how her hair transitions throughout the shoot.

The blessing dress was literally a grab out of the closet as I'm running to the van idea, it sooo paid off.











































2 comments:

Kim said...

wow, Jenn! those pictures are really beautiful! they definitely look professional! That is a fun story...what a great compliment! Laura looks like an angel. I especially love the one of her holding her blessing gown:)

Tricia said...

Oh so sweet! I LOVE these pictures! Esp. with the baby blessing dress! And yes, they do look professional! You have an artist's eye Jennifer!