Sunday, November 7, 2010

catching up...still :)

More updating...won't wait this long again...ahh probably will.

Laura's neverevending bday, well not really, just posts on it. For her bday "party" I took her skating with Sarah and Emily, she loves to skate but we don't go often, so she fell a few times and hurt herself, but would get up and go again, no pics from that because I love skating and I wasn't taking my camera, we'll just have the memories...

On Monday she opened her presents from us....she got scriptures, then a big box, that had a smaller wrapped box, that had a smaller wrapped box, and so on (so much fun!)...she loves this. I did this for Cole with a gift card (cause the child loves money) and Laura LOVED it and asked me to do if for her and I did and she loved it and the earrings that were in the last box. She's been asking for a year to have her ears pierced, so we went for it. Right after she wasn't so happy, but it didn't take long to recover.


before
after, she smiled soon after this pic :)

and the last thing she opened was a card that told her clues to her last gift...a violin, we got it cheap (for a violin) and she was so excited, we went to look at them thinking I might get one for Hannah, but Laura was much more interested than Hannah and Hannah can grow into this one. We'll see how it goes.

2 comments:

Mrs. Blimes said...

FUN!!! I hope lessons came with the violin otherwise you're in for some looong evenings of practice :0)

Theres a lady in my mamas ward that teaches violin lessons if you want her info!

Janet said...

We have some very similar ear piercing pics. You're just a much better blogger than I am.
I hope you don't care that I am so going to copy your "professional" baptism pics with the blessing dress (2 weeks post baptism). They are awesome!