Monday, November 23, 2009

FSU- giving thanks


just a few reasons why I'm thankful for the 'Noles (and the church).....

Tricia Price
Lia Bishop
Mary Bliss
Sonya Yongue
Nicole Ricks
Mary Ann Carr
Misty Wright
Janet Henderson
Liz Brock
Kim Sirmans
Alison Moulton
Melody Shipley
Rachel Crosby
Ann Thomas
Jennifer Frank
Jennifer Cherry
Jodi Hawthorne
Sara Brown
Trisha Headman
Sarah Rew
and many more
Living in a university town with the ward boundaries being in close proximity to the school makes for a lot of people coming and going. It is sad to see people go, but I've learned so much over the years and been loved and served in manners that amaze me. Thank you!!!
Jennifer

5 comments:

Janet said...

Aww, you're so nice! We are so thankful for our time spent in Tallahassee and all the cool people we made friends with. We think about you guys alot. I would love, love to go back for a visit someday.

Melody said...

Thanks Jennifer, that was really sweet! It was so wonderful being with you in the temple last month too, an added bonus.
We miss you guys, but I'm glad that we get to come back and visit fairly often.

Kim said...

Thank you sweet Jenn:) For the record, I am so very grateful for you and your sweet husband and the beautiful examples you both set...so grateful I got to witness it. :) Happy Thanksgiving to a sincerely kind and wonderful lady!

Tricia said...

Aww. . . thanks! You already know that I thankful for YOU!

Jodi said...

I too cherish you!