Tuesday, March 3, 2009

February in Florida

for the most part, at least these days it was warm enough to get under water, slide down the slide we need to return to Aunt Carmen :), play ball and play with pappaw and his cool convertible.


Hannah only enjoys filling the slide






such a poser


My step-dad. He is possibly Hannah's favorite person, on the morning of this particular visit we had another friend her age coming over that morning and I woke her up and said Hey Gracie's coming over and very sleepily she said not Pappaw is. We can't tell her until the day before or day of he's coming because she'll ask about it and she dances around when she knows he's coming to visit. It's so cute. I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that he is wrapped around her finger :).









Cole LOVES Bball


Laura's signature, this is how she communicates with people she doesn't know very very well.

1 comment:

Janet said...

I can't believe they play in the water. Even on a warm day, the water is still cold!
Congrats on the camera. I love my Nikon. I think I've taken over 500pictures in the last couple of months since I got it - mostly practice shots that I need to delete.
The buyers remorse will go away. :)