Tonight I was headed off to Target for work and Laura follows me out and climbs on the hood of the car
Laura "Mom I want to go to work with you."
Me."well you have to be 16 years old to go to work with me? How old are you?"
Laura "16"
Me. "Well, you're short for 16."
Laura "Heavenly Father made all of us different. Some people are short for their age."
For the record she's really six, not short for her age :).
My three year old niece Anya who's been told she's had enough candy, approaches my sister Melissa holding a sucker that's unopened and shiny and says, "I am not eating candy". I ask her what's in her hand and she realizes she's holding a sucker and puts it behind her back and then tells her mom again she's not been eating candy (so proud of herself).
Then she puts the sucker in her mouth and Melissa tells her again she's not supposed to be eating anymore candy and Anya says "I'm not eating it, I'm holding it with my mouth!"
I'm hoping to make money off of this one with Reader's Digest:)

No comments:
Post a Comment