


Future Donald Trump (minus the attitude I hope, and with how much he thinks about money I'll be shocked if this isn't true)
Game inventor
Animal advocate
Math whiz (the dude can do math faster in his head than I can on paper...seriously)
Youngest author we know (if you need a copy of the limited edition of Monster World by our house renowned author, Cole E. Porter, we can hook you up)
Lego builder
Comic
Super pretend play girl (aka Miss Ma'am)
Care taker (if ever I wasn't around, she'd take care of things)
Miss Independent (if she needs it done she can get it done)
Dot-to-dot-er (our printer can't keep up with her)
Ballerina girl (self taught)
Fish out of water (literally)
Our street's and possibly others', winner of most freakishly strong (for being an eloquent yet lanky) five year old
Youngest salsa lover we know
Belly button enthusiast
Ball player
Balloon spotter/cheerleader
Cat feeder (she feeds our cat)
Milkaholic (we're looking for a 12 step program, even a good thing can be a bad thing)
Greatest sleeper we know almost two years running (minus that first night home from the hospital)
We love them so much and love that they are so different, it is truly a treasure to be their parents!
And who could forget about the man who makes it all possible (cause all good things in our children stem from him) (jk, Brandon, I know you hate that stuff...even though it's true)
Brandon
Financier (it's where Cole gets it from)
Father of the years past and years to come
Author (one day there will be a novel published by him, I've no doubt!)
Most patient person I know (with people anyway, with inanimate objects that he's trying to repair is another story :), people are more important anyways)
Worshipped by his children
and his wife!
Hard worker
Best "boss" a girl could have at home or otherwise, hasn't fired me once (and I probably would have)
Computer guru
Most thorough person I've ever known
So soppable with a biscuit! (that's country slang for seriously hot)
Best stay-at-home mom supporter..hands down!
Completely and utterly the best thing that has happened to my life winner!



2 comments:
Very sweet but I think you left someone (you) out.
Soppable with a biscuit, huh? :)
I love your family!
Now Brandon...since you're an author there's no excuse for letting this go without returning the favor. What do you have to say about the Beautiful Jenn??
Post a Comment