Tonight I was in my room while Laura and Hannah were in their room and I overheard the following:
H: Do you believe in God?
L: Yes
H: Do you believe in the easter bunny?
L: ummmm and indiscernable answer, but appropriate
H: Do you believe in Santa Claus
L: (Pause) Yes.
H: Do you believe in the Holy Ghost?
L: Yes.
L: Do you believe in mother Earth?
H: Who is mother Earth?
L: She's our Heavenly mother?
H: Sure.
L: Do you believe in fairies?
H: Yes.
L: Do you believe in the tooth fairy?
H: Wait. I don't believe in fairies, but I believe in the tooth fairy.
H: Do you believe that my friend Shiloh lost a tooth on the playground?
L: Yes.
H: Because that really happened. It came out and there was blood.
there was something else funny...
then yesterday Hannah was all frustrated and told Laura in her best outside voice."You're ruining my life". Thinking I'll hear that one again before they live in separate residences. But for now, that's a first :).
2 comments:
I love that Hannah believes in the tooth fairy but not fairies. I think that was my thought process when I was her age. I mean come on the tooth fairy gives you money what have other fairies done for me.
Cute.
Post a Comment