So tonight's dinner is bloggable and around here that's usually not the case, so I'm not going to let it pass. It was really just tacos, I found this on pinterest...
http://www.makeaheadmealsforbusymoms.com/cafe-rio-chicken/
and had the ingredients. I really wasn't sure about it, but it was yummy and Brandon agreed. Usually if I like something he doesn't so much.
Then I was supposed to make crepes for Cole yesterday, but we got a dinner invite and took it. So we had them today and they did not fail us. I had nutella, raspberries, whipcream and if we're being honest...powdered sugar. It was divine.
The conversation part was really a one liner. Cole is really good at many things, finding/looking for things is not one of them. He's severely colorblind so I often left him off the hook with that although I don't think it's as much of a hindrance as other possibilities.
Tonight he was looking in the refrigerator for strawberries, for said crepes. I said Cole they're right there, no luck. I get up and get them...right there! I think he then compliments my finding skills and says... I am going to marry a woman that "looks good".....get it...looks...good.. It's hokey in type, but it was so funny at the time. :) Hope you had yummy fun dinner.
No comments:
Post a Comment