Monday, April 18, 2011

ugghh

not the picture perfect post.. Has it been said lately that parenting is really, really hard? I guess the president has some tough decisions, but no doubt parents are at least on level with that position. It's the thing I thought I'd be really good at. Love 'em, squeeze 'em, help 'em along. I used to think things were hard when they were so young as babies and I'm pretty sure people told me it would get easier. Well, they were wrong. The difficulties change, but really only get more difficult. And we are so hitting pre-teen early and SO.NOT.FUN! I realize this may not be the case for everyone and I'm happy for you if so. Over here, it's hanging by a thread. back to the picture perfect posts...

1 comment:

Melody said...

I love real. Parenting is much, MUCH harder than I ever imagined. I would wake up the rest of my life every two hours for exchange of not being able to help a struggling teen/pre-teen.
Love you! (and good luck... ;) )