Cole..soccer pics
Cole played as defender most of the time. He really loved playing. We loved watching him and we loved his coach. Brandon made the decision for Cole to play with this particular coach again. The sacrifice was to travel 30 minutes for practice when we could have traveled five minutes. Thankfully I listened to Brandon on this. Cole's coach is a Columbian Catholic father of 7 or 8 with two or three kids on soccer scholarships. He would get excited and yell some during the games but was very caring and attentive to each player. During one game he called Cole out, spent two minutes (which is a lot in kid soccer time) instructing him and the sent him right back in. Cole truly progressed throughout the season. Cole had good teammates too. It was a great season, we're sitting the frigid temps of winter out and will hopefully get back to it in the Spring. And Cole scored his first goal...HUGE and just like him bearing his testimony for the first time...I missed it...I took Laura and some pals, skating for Laura's bday friend gig. Ah well,, at this rate I might miss his wedding!
No comments:
Post a Comment