just coincidental, but Tricia P. let me borrow her very cool collections of quotes and there are a few I really liked and this is a safe place to put them, not to mention all the sweet souls who read the blog get to enjoy them too :). the bottom two are hard to read, but I think you can click on it and enlarge.


My favorite so far, I found this one many years ago but had forgotten about it, so glad to find it again...
2 comments:
Thanks Jenn, I love the last one so much!
Wow! You actually took the time to read some of the quotes. I'm impressed. I like the picture of "the spark of life." Adam doesn't have much energy to lift his finger but he makes the effort to do so. The Lord is stretching his whole body to give the spark of life. Once Adam makes the little bit of effort, he receives God's power.
Post a Comment