Sunday, March 28, 2010

Spirit week

what fun...Monday was messed up Monday/wacky hair mismatched etc., Cole loved not doing his hair. Tuesday was Career Day, Cole said he wanted to choose which books got printed so he said editor, I added owner...dream big I say! Since you couldn't tell by just looking what Cole was, we made him business cards and the teachers and kids loved them. I have fun making those and Laura's name tag to be 'Dr. Laura'. Wed was field day (another post). Thursday was retro day which puzzled me because the kids have lived a decade how can they choose to go back to one. We were given to shiny clothes so sent Laura as 70s disco and Cole wore a video game shirt with sweat bands on his head and wrist to represent the 80s .. I know a stretch I did take pictures, but they must still be on the camera, cause I'm so up to date on the blog and all My period key is not working. oh now it is.... and Friday was pajama day and we were running super late, because it was Friday, and didn't get pics. The kids enjoyed the week

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Oh what fun! I love those weeks at school for Taylor!

Mrs. Blimes said...

Cute collage! I love you! Thanks again for the special b-day gift!

misty said...

They are so grown up. I've been updating old pics on my computer and seeing so many of little L. and kindergartner C.!
I need to post some pics on facebook for all. Update the world on ourselves. I just get so busy watching all of you. Miss you guys always and Tallahassee at times!