Monday, January 4, 2010

Bout time

for recapping, we went to Disney a couple of weeks ago as a gift from my dad...the kids loved it, esp the hotel that had free popcorn, Hannah was a big fan of that. It was fun to be together, we all had a good time. The older kids were so exhausted they put themselves to bed w/o dinner...not a peep. :)




























3 comments:

Tricia said...

You guys are becoming quite the photographers! Great pictures of the kids!

Tonya Driggers said...

Looks like fun! Your kids are such cuties! I can't believe how big they've become, Jennifer! You have such precious children!

Sarie said...

Alright, number one, your kids are GORGEOUS. I always secretly wished I had a red head with those gorgeous freckles. They're stunning!

Number two, stalk away. I'm a stalker myself.

Camera: I have an older canon body my mother in law passed down to me. It's a D60. My lens I used in the photos of Lillie eating toast is a 24-105mm F4. I'd like to upgrade to the 24-70mm F2.8 when I feel like spending the money.. which might be never. My favorite lens is broken, but when it's repaired I use it most of the time. It's so worth the money and was only $400. It's the 50mm F1.4 You can get a similar one (50mm 1.8) for $100. So so worth the money but not a zoom, so you have to move around more.

Hope that helps. Keep bloggin'!!!