go foreign, I am posting this so that I remember that.
For the most part I've always thought of leaving the mother country unappealing.
Seriously, we have everything and it's all so wonderfully familiar. If you are rude or offensive at least you're aware of how to do it, for the most part. I'm afraid in a foreign land I'd leave foot tracks everywhere of appalled people.
Wait, I kind of do that now. Anyways, it all changed today when I happened up this blog....
http://thelawfamilyblog.blogspot.com/
Beautiful.
I wanna.
Now just to sell off one of the kids to get a boarding pass. They're so crazy cute I would probably just have to rent them out while I was gone :), maybe a couple cause I'd Brandon to come too.
Always good to have something to work towards, just add this one to the list!
No comments:
Post a Comment