
Cole's Baptism!!!
Cole's bday was 12/26 but we waited for Grandma and Grandpa to come and this was the week it was the cheapest. Cole was seriously nervous, but played it cool. The only time I really could tell was when the curtains were opened and he was in the water. Afterwards he said it wasn't so bad. The baptismal service was great. See program below. I know it was my son so I would be more emotional but I felt the spirit very strongly and know Cole has great things to do in this life and I believe his confirmation/blessing furthered that notion. I love hime so much, he is an example to me and I love how his heroes are those from the scriptures and his dad. He is amazing. Hopefully we can keep that in tact for a while :).

6 comments:
He is an example to me also! You are laying a strong foundation in your home!..Vicky
Congrats Cole! What a great day!
What a great thing to have happen in your lives. One of the great milestones of our church membership. Brandon, you are getting so old to have an 8 year old!! j/k
So cool! Congratulations to Cole. And a very cute family pic too! :)
oh i so wish i could've been there! (dang mastitus)
cole you are a WONDERFUL young man!!!
Congratulations!!!
Jennifer, you've done such a wonderful job with Cole so far. Don't get tired and quit. I know it seems hard sometimes, but keep in mind that Satan is waging a war to destroy families - KEEP UP THE GREAT FIGHT! :-)
Post a Comment