Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas and Cole

Well, more on Christmas update will come later. We had a great day. Having a child who has a birthday the day after Christmas makes one very conscious of trying to make sure that their birthday is not forgotten because of the busy ness of the season. So on to Cole's birthday blog.


Cole being our first baby we decided not to find out the gender, but there were some tell tale signs. These are balloons a week after my shower they were used for, we thought it was kind of odd that only a blue survived and stayed even longer than a week.




We did not have a very good camera back in the day and quite honnestly we were finding our way with having a new baby and didn't take as many pictures those first few weeks, but here's one and of his blessing, and thru the years....






















Cole is one of the kindest, smartest people I know. He started laughing heartily and easily at four months old and hasn't stopped. His memory is crazy good and he is a very dynamic thinker. He gives the most thoughtful prayers and loves to learn from the scriptures...the stories anyways. He seems to relish in the Gospel, but he's still glad for Sacrament meeting to be over :). He more than adores his dad (and who can blame him?). He loves legos, Star Wars, reading Narnia and other good books, has found a passion for soccer, still loves to laugh, play jokes and be tickled. It does not matter what's on the tv, he will be glued to it. He loves board games and video games. He loves to snuggle more often than not and I love that. He's more than I could have ever asked for in a child. I more than adore him (and who can blame me?). I love you Cole, Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

The Miller Family said...

Happy Birthday Cole!

Jodi said...

He is so cute and shares my dad's birthday! Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

I heartily second all those comments about Cole.He is outstanding!...Vicky