Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Taggin'

I think I was tagged so here goes....

3 JOYS
What the gospel brings to my life everyday and that it led me to Brandon.
My family.
Food :).

3 FEARS
Bridges that are being contructed/only half there. I have dreams about driving and the bridge just ending.
My kid's teen years and their subsequent choices in life.
Divorce - completely paranoid about it.

3 GOALS
getting back to my prepregnancy weight - uh, not Hannah's pregnancy, Cole's!
organize my laundry room
finish school

3 CURRENT OBSESSIONS
computer activities that include: scramble on facebook/facebook/blogging/hunting for a good deals
getting back to my prepregnancy weight or just in the same neighborhood
getting satellite tv installed on Thursday, my surprise from Brandon, thanks babe!!!!

3 RANDOM SURPRISING FACTS
hmmmmm
My high school graduating class only had 32 people in it.
I was on television in a regional spelling bee and came in fifth place.
I didn't like chocolate when I was younger. Don't worry, I'm making up for lost time.

So I tag
Rachel C.
Harmony :)
Stephanie G.
Mary Ann
Tricia P.

No comments: